Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Easy Old T-shirt revamp - No Sew! (2)

Hi, again.

Today, I will show you another T-shirt revamp.

Being so 'inspired' by my last "cut to refashion" project...

I jump into another 'cutting' adventure


with one of Jojo's old T-shirt.


Here is the result!




Material

1.  A sharp point craft scissor

2.  a fabric chalk 
( or whatever you can draw on the T-shirt)

3.  an old T-shirt

4.  20 minutes

Method

Step #1  Remove the neckline seam 
and the bottom hem
(keep the bottom hem for the 'belt')

  
Step #2 Draw the design you prefer on the T-shirt
This is what I did for Jojo's ...

Please pardon me for the messy drawings..
This is my first time...
I didn't really 'plan'...


Step #3 Cut according to the brown drawing lines
you don't have to be very accurate

I started with small cuts ...
and increase the 'holes' width 
later after stretch and pull the fabric.


This is final result.
I increase the cuts width at certain area.


Step #4 Finally, I cut some horizontal line on the upper waist line
and insert the bottom hem as 'belt'



I make some simple cut for the back panel


I hope you all didn't get bored with this

'cut to refashion' idea....

because I have another fun one coming up....

Love

PC* MeiMei * Jojo


Aww...I'm so honor...
Craft Junkie Too FriendThey are talking about me at CraftGossip.com 


Linking to...
Katie's Nesting SpotCraft Junkie Too Friendhttp://www.findingfabulousblog.com/Blissful and DomesticOur Delightful Home

23 comments:

  1. I LOVE this PC!!! What a fabulous refashion - the possibilities are limitless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute!!! I think I'd like to make one of these in my size, maybe using one of my hubby's old t-shirts. Thanks for the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love re-fashioning T's! Thank you for an amazing idea! -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cute! It almost looks like lace. If you're looking for another place to share your creative ideas, come on over to Etcetorize. Would love to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I have to try this out soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful... I like it.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that it is no sew. Very creative and cute! I would so love for you to share this on my feature Friday linky party.

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah, can wear when attending dinner liao!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That has to be the cutest t-shirt revamp that I have ever seen!!! I am now a new follower and will be Pinning that!!
    Thank you!!!
    StacySewsandSchools.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen these around before but never anything like this. It has real style to it and so so cute for a child or adult. Thanks so much for sharing your tutorial; definitely not bored. I'd love if you'd share it at Frugal Treasures party. I'm popping over from Show Me What You Got party.
    Barbe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your fabulous post -- I have it featured this week over at Craft Junkie Too so I hope you can stop by and grab the featured me button for your blog. Stop back by and share more creative projects.
    Tracy
    http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/2012/07/tgif-linky-party-57.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is Awesome..Awesome Awesome...so beautiful..great sharing dear PC :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, PC, I just found this (very late). I think it's amazing! Looks like lace. A beautiful design. Do you have graphic design training? Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great! such a nice idea! you can get an amazing collection of
    tee shirts in variety of colors and styles at wholesale rate!

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I first looked at the photo, I thought you had beaded/sequins on it. Truly beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. good posting,really

    from your post,i did found what i ve alway kept searching,and that is chichi ideas you shared above.

    i am from http://www.prettytailor.com/prom-dresses-s71204/ to greeting

    to express my thankful.


    enjoy a good trip time,ty^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful!!!!!! Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...drop a line so I can visit your blog too!